Nuts are non-standard nuts and non-standard nuts. Non-standard nuts are commonly known as professional nuts. Now some professional nuts are used in many places. These nuts are very helpful in many places, and these nuts will also be used in daily life. For example, T-nuts are one of them, So what problems should we pay attention to when processing T-nuts? Today, let's talk about this problem.
What should we pay attention to when processing T-nuts?
1. After tempering treatment, the color of T-nut may change; After soaking the non-standard nut in ether for a period of time, it is found that there are oily substances, which indicates that the non-standard nut has not been cleaned; After inspection, it will be found that the non-standard nuts are not stacked well when they are heated, and small oxidation reaction may occur in the quenching oil;
2. When pickling T-nuts, the concentration of acid solution shall be well controlled, otherwise the pickling effect will not be obvious;
3. When quenching the T-shaped nut, silicate cleaning agent shall be used to clean the impurities attached to the surface, and then rinse carefully to prevent impurities left on the non-standard nut from affecting the use effect of the non-standard nut.
Some problems with T-nuts: in fact, when it comes to price, always remember not to be greedy for cheap. After all, cheap goods are not good. There must be a certain reason! The same material, the same size, the same production equipment -- then the price will not be much different! I believe many people have seen many cases of being cheated for petty gains. I suggest you not to choose the cheapest or the most expensive! Generally speaking, choosing a moderate price is definitely the best. At the same price, whoever has good follow-up service will choose who!
How to judge the quality of T-nut
1. If the hardness is > 32hrc, there is a risk of hydrogen embrittlement in electroplating. Hydrogen embrittlement means that when the product is pickled, H + enters the metal to form bubbles. The screws are used continuously on the spot and break after 24 hours. Products with risk of hydrogen embrittlement shall be subject to hydrogen treatment after electroplating.
2. In terms of product type, the torque borne by the outer hexagon screw is relatively larger, the torque borne by the inner hexagon screw is smaller, and the torque borne by the cross groove is smaller. In the supporting use of products, it is generally recommended to select the grade of non-standard screws one level higher than that of nuts, which has the most economic benefits.
3. When the same material is heat treated, the higher the hardness, the worse the toughness. Heat treatment is required for electroplating of grade 8.8 and above. High strength screws need quenching and tempering heat treatment, that is, the hardness of screws is uniform from inside to outside; Self tapping screws need carburizing heat treatment, that is, the surface of the screw is carburized with a layer of carbon, which is very hard, but the inside is very soft. If carburized to the inside, the screw will be scorched.
By understanding how to judge the quality of professional T-nuts, I believe everyone should understand the role of this nut, which plays a role in many aspects.